To change the delivery address to a FedEx location (for shipments using FedEx Home Delivery and Commercial Ground only):
- In your shipment confirmation email, click on 'Track Order'
- If the shipment is still in transit and can be redirected to a FedEx location for pickup, you will see an option to change delivery to a FedEx location.
- Click on the ‘Pick Up at a FedEx Location’ button.
- Enter the current shipping address, choose a location, then click ‘DONE’.
- When your package is delivered, you’ll have 5 business days to pick it up. Be sure to bring your ID and tracking number.